- Provide Notice to Management that you intend to move Be sure to comply with the parameters for moving in your lease (typically 45-60 day notice)
- Complete the Move-Out Form (right)
- Each tenant should complete their own Move-Out Form in order for security deposit checks to be returned to the proper forwarding address.
- Login to your account to check for any unpaid balances and/or cancel any direct debit payments that you may have set up (questions can be directed here).
- Follow the Move-Out Cleaning Checklist
- Return keys to 31 Silver Street, Dover NH. If no one is in the office, please label, put in an envelope, and put through mail slot.
- Security Deposit checks will be written according to the Lessees named on the Rental Agreement
- Your check will be sent to the forwarding address provided on the Move-Out Form
- Security Deposit will be returned within 30 days according to NH RSA 540-A
Please call the office with any questions: 603.413.6175